Again Experience the Broadway, Katie Holmes Difficult Sleep

Being on Broadway theater, make actress Katie Holmes (33) addicted to playing theaters. The actress whose name soared while starring Dawson's Creek was to get more roles in the theater play.

Starting Sunday (18/11) until February 2013, Holmes can be seen in the Broadway theater to star in a play by Theresa Rebeck, Dead Accounts, directed by Jack O'Brien. In the skit, the Holmes who played her playing with Norbert Leo Butz actor.

"Playing in the theater is very interesting because there are no close-up pictures so each player must expose every inch of his own body parts. By participating theaters, never seems to stop. It is an opportunity to keep growing, "said Holmes told Vogue magazine.

Acting in theater is not the first time for women who separated from her husband, actor Tom Cruise, after six years of marriage. In 2008, she starred in the play All My Sons on Broadway.

"For this time, I find it hard to sleep because I'm thinking seriously about this stage. I think the ticket price, myself. 'I have to play well because the audience pay dearly to buy tickets to the show', "said Holmes.