Two victims of the Titanic found alive because time Hallways : Clarification Analysis

Since 2008, the outstanding story of the discovery of two Titanic survivors including the captain after 79 years had passed. Both victims were known not aged at all, and this story is considered as proof that the hallways time really exist. Is this story ever happened?Actually, I've received a question about this story from a few months ago from a friend. But two days ago, when one of you ask again, I just remembered and decided to write about this mysterious story.I think many of you have never heard of it when I was looking for references to this story, I found the exact same story with the exact same phrase in countless blog, website, facebook link, and almost all the forums.To refresh your memory, I will present her story again, this time I will copy pastenya from the source in question. But, I will list its linkback to the web sources in question:Two victims of the Titanic disaster in 1912, suddenly appears in a state still alive. Physically, they do not change exactly as before.  
              Theory hall has been answered. The mystery of what happened a few years ago, and that caused a stir was the reappearance of luck Ship Titanic victims are still alive.Among the victims were lucky, this one was a female passenger who was found in 1990, and another was a captain of the Titanic were found in 1991. The captain Smith was found on August 9, 1991, a year after the discovery of a lucky victim named Wenny Kathe, she was rescued from the top of the iceberg.Over the decades drifting floating over the ocean, but does not make it look old and frail, Captain Smith, who despite 139 years old, but still looks like a man 60 years old, and even he still thinks that it is the period surrounding the sinking Titanic on April 15, 1912. Through fingerprint identification is still stored in the record sea voyage, then certainly the identity of Captain Smith.Another victim Titanic disaster, Wenny Kathe rescued 29-year-old over the ice of the North Atlantic Ocean, on 24 September 1990. But what makes people surprised is since he lost in 1912 to the present, do not look at all the old signs too. She was found and rescued on the lump of ice 363 miles southwest Iceland. Cruise Office has found Titanic passenger list and confirms the authenticity of her identity. Smith, the captain of the Titanic and its passengers Wenny Kathe is a witness to the lives lost that recur through time tunnel passage. (Rileks.com)When reading this story, some of you will soon believe that this story was a mere hoax. So did mine. Now, I need to do is prove it. And I became an investigation begins. 
              It all begins with a question. If indeed this is a true story, why I have never heard it discussed on television or the newspaper? Why do I never see the captain or Wenny Kathe Smith appeared on TV and talk about their experiences? Is it possible that I am a nerd and rarely watch TV?So I open the google and type in the word Wenny Kathe, trying to find this story in the discovery or national geographic, or at least in one other foreign media. When I type the name, google found 3510 results. Oh My God, this must be the real story!But, wait ... no impropriety. All search result was a story that appeared in Indonesian language. I click a search result until the last page of google and found only 2 blog 1 blog in English and Malay (Malaysia or Brunei can) that discusses this story. I did not find this story discussed on Discovery or other foreign media. There Is Something Wrong!After I checked two English-language blog, it turns out one of them was made by the people of Indonesia. So stay one more blog named theuniquenews.blogspot.com who posted this story in February 2007. And I believe this is the FIRST TIME blog has a story on the internet. Blogs in Malay language which also contains this story named kebenarannya.tripod.com. There is no description of the date or month she posted story.As I've said, I found this story with Indonesian language sentences exactly the same all over the blogs and the web that I can find on google, and almost all the blogs that copy and paste this story does not specify the source.  
         So, at first I was having trouble finding the first source of the story (in the media Indonesia).But eventually I found and I believe (although I'm also not strong evidence) that the web who first popularized this story in Indonesia is rileks.com who post them on June 7, 2008. Maybe rileks.com translated from kebenarannya.tripod.com uniquenews.blogspot.com or blog.Then I became continue the investigation.First, I read this story and try to understand it. Then, I found some irregularities or inaccuracies which I think is quite disturbing.For example, Captain Smith should be 141 years old in 1991, not 139 years. Then Captain Smith stated that the identity is verified by fingerprint records stored in shipping records. I doubt that in 1912, shipping records have been using fingerprints to record the crew.Then in the second paragraph, it says that Wenny Kathe rescued from an iceberg, whereas in the fourth paragraph states that Wenny rescued from the top of the ice. Mount the iceberg of course different.Then, perhaps the most disturbing is the contradiction sentence in the story.The above story is associated with the passage of time due to a phenomenon called:"Captain Smith, who despite 139 years old, but still looks like a man 60 years old, and even he still thinks that it is the period around the sinking of the Titanic on April 15, 1912"But the theory broken by the passage of time own words, which reads:"Over the decades drifting floating over the ocean, but does not make it look old and weak."If Captain Smith adrift at sea for decades, whether it has to do with the passage of time? I do not think so. When he entered the hall, it only takes a moment to get to 1991.Yes, I am increasingly convinced that this story is a hoax. But, as I often say. A story can not be called a hoax without evidence. I have not found evidence that would convince you readers that this story is purely imaginary. Moreover, I know that blog readers are the ones enigma critical and observant (as is evident from the comments you guys).It's been said that to know the truth of an event, we should be right on the spot. But, I do not think so. I do not need to exist in Haiti to know that the big quake there a few days ago. To know the truth of an event, we just need to find evidence based on "common sense" can be called as evidence. And I think the Internet can be one of the ingredients.Ok, now I will continue to investigate to find more convincing evidence.As I said, there is something wrong. Wenny Kathe name can not be found anywhere on the web blog in English in addition to the two I have mentioned earlier. So I decided to focus on this name. After all, he's our main character?But how? Is not this name is not found in the foreign media sources?Therefore, I decided to search for the name as it should be, namely on the passenger list of the Titanic sinking. Yes, on the internet, such as the list of names is very easy to find. So, I went to the encyclopedia-titanica.org and ...... Eureka!I mean with my Eureka is that the name Wenny Kathe FIND NOTHING in Titanic passenger list. Wenny Kathe turned out to be a fictional character.Because it cuts the sentence above about Wenny Kathe, which reads: "Police have found the cruise ship Titanic passenger list and confirms the authenticity of his identity." is a false statement! This is a fact!Problem captain Smith, we all know that he is not tokof fictitious. Captain Edward John Smith was the captain of the Titanic.Now, I've got the facts. Because the name Wenny Kathe is a fictional character, I can no longer use that keyword in google. So, I experimented with a few keywords and finally I found a clue that might be strong and conclusive evidence to convince you that this story is a hoax.Instructions that I mean is the source of this story first appeared in the English language.Yes, I was wrong.I was wrong because it was not the first time it loads theuniquenews.blogspot.com this story. First source is the Weekly World News Magazine June 1992 Issue!I found this magazine in the archives google books. This is the cover of the magazine's June 1992 issue.
I know, you do not like the magazine cover that sounded like a "freak", this magazine is a magazine semi-fiction that often contains news imaginative. For example, in one issue, the magazine had a photo of a sea monster that is attacking a boat. In this article, events and photos is referred to as a true story.

This is an example article in the June 1992 issue.







Amazing right?Then this page describing the story of our Titanic.






With the integrity of magazines like this, Can we say that this story is a hoax?Of course not! The magazine also contains real news. But I found a clue other. Clue by which I mean the picture of the woman on the left of it. Read the name on the bottom.



 

Women who survived the Titanic called in the magazine was named Winnie Coutts, not Wenny Kathe. No wonder I could not find the name Wenny Kathe in the English media. So, the next fact we know is that the Indonesian media follow theuniquenews.blogspot.com error.I am getting excited.Now, my eyes fixed on the name Winnie Coutts. I re-open the google and type in the name of Winnie Coutts and Eureka!What I mean by Eureka is I FIND that Winnie Coutts Titanic passenger turns one!I then returned to the encyclopedia-titanica.org to see Titanic passenger list and I found the name of Winnie Coutts exists in third-class passenger list. You can even see the ticket price he paid in this picture.



 

If Winnie Coutts true Titanic passengers, lest .... Weekly World News does not lie? Thought it meets my head for a while.But all of a sudden, I get a gut feeling. If my guess is correct, then this guide may be conclusive proof that I was looking for. I immediately returned to the encyclopedia-titanica.org.My guess was right! I FIND that Winnie Coutts apparently CONGRATULATIONS from the Titanic disaster. After the tragedy, he and his family moved to New Jersey and died on the 29th of February 1960 at the age of 84 years. While captain Smith, as we all know, was killed in the incident.Weekly World News was already Winnie Coutts scalp name to create a fictional story! There is no discovery of Captain Smith or Winnie Coutts (or Wenny Kathe) in 1990 and 1991.If the Weekly World News used the name Titanic passenger is missing, then there may still be an element that can be debated. But by using the name of the surviving passengers, as if the magazine is to notify us bring this story is just a hoax.






The End
I threw the body into the bed. It seems I have found the evidence strong enough to convince you, dear readers, that the story of Titanic passengers and hallways Time is really just an imagination. Tired. But curiosity about some of the details are still hanging in my mind. I walked to the table and opened my laptop back and ... Ah, already tired. Besides, I think the evidence is enough to convince me ask. So I closed the laptop and then lay down on the bed and closed her eyes. It was a relief.