Interested Ashley Greene Film Action

Twilight star, Ashley Greene (24), which soared after starring in the film which revolves around the vampire, was in excellent body condition in the last Twilight sequel, Breaking Dawn. He hopes to take part in further action adventure movie.
I learned that every woman has a different body shape. So, I had to learn to love myself and practice what I got

"I want to play in the action film because I felt a lot of fun while doing stunts in Breaking Dawn," said Greene told Company magazine.

"We are fighting drills and individual drills. We do it with passion and almost all the scenes we've done without a stunt double, "he said.

During this time, the actress was routine practice athletic pilates, yoga, martial arts, and cardio to create a better body. However, according to him, the key to look attractive is to highlight the good qualities that exist within.

"I learned that every woman has a different body shape. So, I had to learn to love myself and practice what I've got, "said the actress born in Florida, the United States, it is.

"If you are born with athletic figure, you'll never get a body like Scarlett Johansson volume. However, one can get past that, you will be happier with you, "said Greene.